Friday 27 March 2015

Ty so far

Looking back back on Ty I just realized that we have done loads! From Carlingford to work experience I think the best thing about Ty is getting out of our normal rueteens. After third year I definitely needed a break! I loved meeting new people in work experience and also going out side my comfort zone. After working in Peamount hospital I think that I would love to do nursing. Carlingford was amazing and all of the little trips that we have done this year have been great too. I especially enjoyed the time that we got caught in Dublin after the holy days collection because the water charge protest was on which was funny. There are days when you really just want to get the leaving  cert over with and move on though. I think i'm definitely ready to go into fifth year even though i'm not too sure if i'm ready for all the work after spening this year taking it easy:/. Another thing that I enjoyed about Ty is all the free time after school to spend doing things like camogie or swimming or sleeping and i'm not going to enjoy having to give up some things because of study. Overall i did enjoy Ty and when you think back to everything we've done you realize that even we really crammed a lot into the year even though some days were very boring we still did do a lot.
Talk to you soon,
Aisling x 

No comments:

Post a Comment