Friday 24 April 2015

Work experience and water safety

This week I went to work experience in the Antique and gift shop in Straffan. When i'm there I do a lot of cleaning but  I do enjoy it because the people there are lovely and I'm learning a bit about what its like to work in a shop which Iv never done before. This week was a bit stressful though because myself and Marie, the owner thought that we broke the cash register! They managed to fix it in the end but I was so worried there for a while because I was hoping to get a job there and I cant imagine them hiring someone who breaks their cash register.

I also went to water safety on Thursday night. Iv been doing it for a few months now and its really good. We have and exam next week. the exams are hard though especially this one because we have to do it all with clothes on and without goggles so hopefully that goes well.



No comments:

Post a Comment